photograph by Victoria Dorsey - used with permission
February 14-16, 2014
Questions, on matters not answered below, concerning the Olustee Battlefield Historic State Park
Adults - $7; Seniors (62+) - $5; Active Duty Military, Reservists and National Guard with ID - FREE;
Children - $5; Pre-school age children - FREE
or the annual reenactment should be directed to: email@example.com .
A pre-recorded message, listing park hours and events, is available at (386) 758-0400.
A toll-free number for information is also available at 1-877-635-3655.
- History of the Battle of Olustee
- Battle of Olustee Booklets, Map, Post Cards and Video Available
- Printable Event Poster - 2014
- Schedule of Events - 2013
- Numerous Civil War programs scheduled for presentation under our 9,000 square foot Ball Tent!
- Authentic Sulters - Deadline for submission is 1 November 2013
- Educational Exhibitors and Authors - Deadline for submission is 1 January 2014
- Where is it?
- What will the weather be like? - Get a second opinion.
- The Authentic Spectator - Advice for the non-reenactor coming to the Battle of Olustee.
- Reminiscenes by Mary Fears
- Reenactor Information and Applications - Application files for 2014 will be added as they become available. Some of the 2013 information files are provided here as guidelines.
- Sponsoring Organizations:
- Motels, Non-reenactor Camping and Restaurants: The Olustee Battlefield Historic State Park is located in Baker County, Florida, just east of the Columbia County line. Lake City, in Columbia County, is the closest city with significant tourist facilities. Rooms usually are booked early due to the Lake City Olustee Festival which, although it is a separate event, is held on the same weekend as the Battle of Olustee Reenactment.
- Where to stay and eat in Baker County
- Where to stay and eat in Columbia County
Battle of Olustee home page